Ladylike and feminine are not two words that I would normally use to describe myself. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t get around all macho-esque or sit with my legs wide open but my natural instincts tend more towards tailored, over sized pieces, sometimes lending from the boys.
This is probably one of my most favourite opshop finds. It still had the original tags on, was only $12.50 and if I ever have a wedding it’s pretty close to what I’ll be dressed in.
Dress: RSPCA Palmyra, $12.50
Belt: RSPCA Palmyra, $3.00
Shoes: Country Road
Flower crown: Sportsgirl
2. The impending arrival of my new glossy arm swag. I’m just ignoring the fact that Baby G decided to make Kesha the face of their line.
3. Realising that the little white powder is in fact bad for you, and quitting sugar is an inevitable reality I should just face up to.
4. My continuing obsession with finding a luxe to less version of the white lace Dolce & Gabbana dress that Dree Hemingway wore.
5. Being onto my third tube of Nars’ Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine.
6. Temples and sunsets in far away places.
I hope your weekend has been magical xx
I picked up this vintage lace peplum top from the Neon Pony pop-up store a few days ago. You can check them out at the Laneway Night Markets in Northbridge tonight. And these Nobody Cult Skinny High Rise Jeans are the perfect fit for me. Must acquire in every colour.
Does anyone know the actual style name of this Lover lace frock? I like to think of it as the younger sister of the gorgeous Serpent lace dress. Anyway, if you’re coveting this hot little number but can’t quite afford the approx $700 price tag then the Portmans Crochet Lace Fit dress is a pretty alternative, and if it’s ok with Abbey Lee Kershaw, then it’s ok with me. Lover lace dress, approx $700
Portmans Crochet Lace Fit dress, $129.95
P.S. I had a few gremlins living in my blog yesterday, so apologies if you received a few posts from me that made no sense. The gremlins have now been dealt with 😉