Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Instagram
This gorgeous little package arrived on my door step today, thanks to Sassenfras. The Luxe City Guides are carefully curated travel guides, written by people who actually live in the city themselves. Last time I visited Melbourne, Luxe helped my find some of the cities best bars and eateries, not to mention an after hours doctor! I can’t wait to tour New York, London, Dubai, Barcelona and Hanoi with these little gems. Ah a girl can dream!
Thanks again to Sassenfras!
I’m back in the land of the living, well actually I’ve been back for 5 days but in between landing and now I’ve started a new job and battled the easter weekend.
Bali was lovely as usual and I really felt relaxed when we touched down back in Perth. I think one of the reasons for that was because I tried to steer clear of computers, blogging and social media as much as possible. But because of that, I didn’t take a single outfit shot – in fact, I didn’t even pull my camera out of it’s bag! I did pick up some new wardrobe additions which I’m sure you’ll see on the blog soon but in the meantime here a few iPhone snaps from my holiday.
I hope you all had a lovely Easter break xx
I actually don’t think I carry that much around in my handbag. I’m a pretty no fuss kinda girl which means the contents of my bag are actually quite boring.
1. Handbag: I actually had this made the last time I was in Bali. It a copy of an el-cheapo I picked up in Rubi Shoes. The leather keeps better with age.
2. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream: holy moly, this tube has lasted me years! It’s the perfect lip balm and I pretty much use it on any part of me that needs serious moisture.
3. Rhodia Notebook: For random scribbles and lists.
4. Pen: Not sure what brand this is but it’s covered in graffiti and I love it! It was a gift from my brother and he got it at Urban Depot in Leederville.
5. Sunglasses/Glasses: Ray Bans’s which aren’t actually mine… thanks T And prescription glasses from a Japanese brand called Mokucho-Roman.
6. Lipsticks: Nars – Barbarella, Chantecaille – Aster and YSL Lipgloss. These two are just a snippet of what’s actually in my bag, you can see the whole range here.
7. Purse: Tie died leather by Scout and Catalogue. What’s not to love?
8. Dry Shampoo: Batiste.
9. And of course, the trusty iPhone!